Sunday, June 24, 2012

My end of the bargain...

My friend, Tara, and I are going to start blogging... Not together or anything, but just in general. We don't get to talk much any more. You know, now that I've got another kiddo and all. You can read her blog here. She's pretty great.  Her husband is deployed.  Go read her blog and show her some love... or something.

Here lately, my husband is obsessed with fishing.  Here's something you should know about my husband.  He does this. He gets obsessed. About everything. Whatever he does, he does all the way...until he doesn't anymore.  It switches all year long. Right now, it's fishing. I HATE fishing. I just want to throw my thing in, reel it in, and throw it back, for like 5 minutes.  Then, I want to go home. I get super bored. I think if he was really honest, he would say he does too.  But, whatevs, if he wants to get up at 05 on Saturdays and Sundays, that's his choice, I suppose.

My mom came out and surprised us this weekend.  That was super sweet. I was having "I miss my mommy" issues this past week.  So, props to my mom for always knowing what I need.  We wore her out yesterday. We cleaned out our car, and I mean like CLEANED! out our car! Moved carseat, vacuumed, Armour Alled.  The "whole nine yards."  Then, we put the kids down for a nap. When they woke up, we went fishing again. My mom caught a "fish stick."
She also caught a catfish
She said it was the biggest fish she's ever caught. Good for her.  She likes fishing, reminds her of her dad I think.

Yesterday was a great day.  Today was even better.  I made these...
They are pretty amazing! Not very pretty, but totes delish! We have spent all day laying around. Napping, watching sports, cuddling. Because it was this hot today...
  It's been quite wonderful.  Although, we did clean the kitchen pretty well this morning.  My mom cleaned my microwave. That was pretty great because I hate cleaning the microwave.

There is nothing more to report...I'll leave you (ahem, Tara) with this picture of my awesome kids and I. 
I LOVE my kids.  They are super awesome! Til next time...

1 comment:

  1. lol your blogs are so much more fun to read than mine lol! love this girls! and I'm glade your mom came out and got to do something she liked!

    ReplyDelete