Sunday, July 8, 2012

So busy...

We have been so busy lately! So, so busy! My mom came two weeks ago.  Last weekend all we did was run around all weekend.  This weekend, my friend from SMS (now Missouri State) came out to visit. So, we were busy all weekend this weekend too. 

We went to the pool Wednesday, Independence Day.  We went yesterday too.  I've got quite the tan going on at this point. Which is hilarious, if you know me because I'm still pretty pale. My kids have quite the tan going on too, even with all the sunscreen I slap on them.  They're always like, "Mom, I have enough on." I feel like if you can't see the white sheen on their skin then it's not enough.  I just don't want them getting skin cancer at 15 or something.  Plus, sun burns hurt...bad.

Codey got stupid drunk on Wednesday, with Nic.  Nic was decent drunk. Codey was dumb.  He kind of always gets like that when he drinks.  I guess it's a good thing he doesn't drink like that very often. He had quite the bromance going on with Nicholas though.  It was pretty funny.

See... BRO-MANCE!

I'm glad they like each other.  'Cause Brittany and I pretty much love each other. Didn't use to though, that's the funny part.  I kind of couldn't stand her at first. And, I'm pretty sure she couldn't stand me either.  I know this because she told me.


I don't really have much to write about.  Tomorrow we leave for KC for 3 days.  I have to go see my midwife in the afternoon.  Alli is getting her cavities filled on Tuesday at 0730.  Wednesday we are going to see my parents, and then headed home at some point that day.  Thursday and Friday I'm watching Kelly's daughter, Candice.  Then Friday night... we're off to Colorado. I LOVE Colorado. I can't wait. Cooler weather, mountains, hiking.  It's gonna be great!!! 

Ok...that's all...adios.

1 comment:

  1. midwife??? just a check up or are you trying to tell me number 5 is on the way!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete